EMAY Wireless Pulse Oximeter offers a smart & reliable way to track your blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate continuously.
· With a memory of up to 40 hours the EMAY Wireless Pulse Oximeter allows you to take continuous blood oxygen saturation & heart rate during sleep or other occasions.
· Free iOS/Android app for reviewing your historical data (second by second), and providing professional SpO2 & heart rate trend reports to share with others.
· Record First, Upload Later! Does not require real-time connection to the app. Wear it to record, take it off to sync.
· Accurate & Reliable: Accurately determine your blood oxygen saturation level and pulse rate. Display it on a large and rotating digital LCD display. You do not need to twist your neck trying to see it. FDA Approved.
· Note: Strong movement & direct sunlight will affect the accuracy of readings. Please stop the exercising for 10 seconds and avoid direct sunlight before measuring or tracking your blood oxygen.
EMAY Wireless Pulse Oximeter offers a smart & reliable way to track your blood oxygen saturation levels (SpO2) and pulse rate continuously.
Why Choose EMAY ?
· Large data storage to record up to 40 hours of SpO2 and pulse rate data, which makes it the best CONTINUOUS oxygen monitor you can find on the market. Better yet, with its built-in memory, the monitor works independently without requiring a smart phone at its side, freeing you from the confines during sleep.
· Records your SpO2 and pulse rate EVERY SECOND without interval, unlike other Bluetooth oximeter that records at a 10 second or longer intervals which could miss important events.
· RECORD FIRST, UPLOAD LATER It works independently without requiring real-time connection to the app. You may transfer the data later whenever you want.
· Use the intelligent app to transfer the data easily after recording is finished. Review your historical SpO2 & PR data second by second. Obtain professional & comprehensive TREND REPORT to study or share with others.
· ACCURACY & RELIABILITY represent the core value of EMAY. Accurate blood oxygen saturation readings, Over 30 years of experience and focus at manufacturing the device.
More Than A SpO2 Reader
If you would like to track your oxygen level and heart rate over time, and obtain a full picture about how your body performs during certain period, this is your choice.
Not only does it display your oxygen in real time, but it also records the data for up to 40 continuous hours. Both spot and continuous monitoring are perfectly fulfilled in this device.
What's more, it won't miss a single second of reading ensuring all your important data are captured.
Intelligent App that Tells Your More
· Sync data conveniently and quickly - It takes only about a minute to transfer a whole night's oxygen & pulse rate data.
· Review historical data intuitively, second by second, by just sliding your finger. You’ll know your exact reading back at any moment in time that might be significantly important.
· Analyze and provide professional SpO2 and pulse rate reports, so you can better understand how your personal blood oxygen saturation and pulse perform over time.
· One button creation and sharing of reports with others.
· Set your own threshold of oxygen and heart rate values.
· iPhone - iOS 8.2 or later (For iPhone 11 / 11Pro / 11Pro Max / XR / XS / XS Max / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / SE / 5s / 5 / 5c / 4s)
· Android - Android 7.0 or later (For Samsung Galaxy & Note, Google Pixel, Huawei Only)
Medical-Grade Oxygen Report
What information can you get from the reports ?
1. SpO2 Trend Graph Over Time
2. Pulse Rate Trend Graph Over Time
3. Percentage & Time Above/Below Threshold of Blood Oxygen
4. Percentage & Time Above/Below Threshold of Pulse Rate
5. Maximum & Minimum Value of Oxygen and Pulse Rate
During SleepThe device can keep up to 40 hours of data. That means you can record up to 8 hours per night, 5 nights a week.You can upload and clear the app’s memory whenever you want.The screen will automatically go to sleep also so that you won't be interrupted by its light at night.For FitnessTo know better how fitness/exercise might affect your blood oxygen saturation level, all you need to do is stop the exercising for 10 seconds and avoid the direct sunlight before using the device for measurement & tracking.We don’t suggest wearing it during sport/exercising (running, hiking, climbing, walking, etc.)Other OccasionsFor anyone who wants to measure and track their oxygen and pulse rate over time.Reference only, not for medical